LCL Hot Water Systems and Safety Course - 1/3/22
Award in Energy Efficiency for Gas fired and Oil Fired Domestic Heating and Hot Water Systems
This course is designed to enable learners to understand, and be competent when carrying out the design of heating systems in accordance with Part L of the Building Regulations.
Duration: 1 day – 8:45-16:00
- Training and assessment included
- Certification fees included.
- Comfortable air-conditioned training room, relaxed environment.
- Lunch & refreshments included.
- Free onsite parking.
What you will learn
This course is required in order to comply with the Building Regulations Part L1A and L1B. Candidates may wish to review the following documents in preparation for the course.
- Ce54 Whole House Boiler Sizing
- Domestic Heating Compliance Guide
How you will be assessed
None, but the target group for this qualification are those learners who are; Heating Engineers, Design Engineers and operatives in the Building Services Industry.