LG Therma V Training Course
LG's Therma V air-to-water heat pump product training course now available from Unitherm.
On completion of the one day Therma V training course, you will gain access to LG's extended product warranty (7 years subject to the warranty terms and conditions) which is a parts and labour contribution warranty.
- The full LG Therma V range; medium temperature split and monobloc systems and the high temperature split system.
- Product range and design, installation, commissioning and basic troubleshooting.
- Suitable for Heating/Installation and Service Engineers only.
- Refreshments and lunch will be supplied free of charge on the day.
On completion of the course, you will gain access to LG's extended product warranty. (Subject to LG's warranty terms and conditions).
For the extended warranty you will need to attend the training, install to LG's requirements & supply LG with the following;
- LG Commissioning Form.
- Hydraulic and Wiring Schematic.
- Photographs of the installation.
- MCS Submittal documentation (if applicable).
- LATS Therma V report (if applicable).
All documents need to be with LG within 30 days of the system commissioning date.
Duration: 1 Day – 8:45-16:00
NB. The cost of the course is reimbursed on the first order on an LG heat pump.