Water Regulations Certificate Training Course - 01/12/21
WRAS training covers the Water Regulations (1999) and is a necessary requirement forÊqualified plumbers (minimum Level 2) looking to join their local water authorities Water Industry Approved Plumber Scheme, one of the plumbing competent person schemes (CPS) and Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) registration bodies.
Duration: 1 Day – 8:45-16:00
- Training and assessment.
- Includes a comprehensive guide and workbook.
- Certification fees.
- Comfortable air-conditioned training room, relaxed environment.
- Lunch & refreshments included.
- Free onsite parking.
What you will learn
- Interpretation and definitions
- Materials and substances
- Requirements, design and installation
- Backflow and contamination prevention
- Hot and cold water services
- Flushing devices
- Sanitary appliances; both internal and external
How you will be assessed
Candidates should ideally have two years plumbing experience.